Title: Data Manager / Data Analyst
We are proud to be a trusted partner for many Billion dollar brands and retailers to help them sell more. They trust us to create and consolidate digital online content for them, ensure seamless Brand consistency across international regions and deliver the content to the product pages of hundreds of their most important global retailers. Result of this we also collect/analyse millions of online shopper’s data in real time and advice brand and retailers to optimise their conversions.
We are a fast growing, global organization leading the provision of online content solutions for the world’s largest consumer electronics manufacturers and retailers.
Empowering global Brands & Retailers to sell more by creating, consolidating & sharing engaging digital content & continuously evaluating its impact to maximise sales conversion.
Young, fun, ambitious, no nonsense and get it done attitude people with an appetite for personal and collective success.
This role is part of Shopper Insights & Optimisation division. We help brand and retailer to understand and deep dive on shopper’s data to optimise and increase their conversion using cutting edge BI and Visualisation tools in online space. This team is responsible for everything to do with data science & conversion optimisation.
- As a data manager you will own all the inbound data stream and its quality of data we collect across shopper data.
- As a data manager you are responsible to come-up with innovative ideas and technical support for data collection, data auditing, data accuracy and data organisation on all Data Projects.
- Contribute ideas and methods to identify patterns and draw out learnings with the aim of developing pattern algorithms.
- Design and build automated processes for analysing data wherever possible.
- You will be responsible for creating / managing/ mapping products to the appropriate product categories using automation and QA process.
- Ensuring that outgoing datasets meet agreed quality and accuracy standards.
- Ability to learn new data related technologies quickly and show excellent systematic reasoning skills
- Analysing and developing an understanding of issues, anomalies and trends.
- Even hearing the expression ‘Data’ makes you warm and fuzzy inside.
- You love Puzzles and maths is one of your favourite subject.
- People describe me as a problem solver.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Love of spreadsheets and Macro is a MUST.
- SQL or other coding experience is a huge advantage
- 4+ years’ experience working in as growth hacker/ analyst/ SEO/Data guru/category manager/e-comm manager.
- The ability to work independently, creatively and analytically in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Curious and eager to learn new skills.
- Experience in Power Pivot, Power view, Macro, Data cleaning, segmentation technique with large data set.
- Statistical knowledge an advantage.