Title: Insight Manager
We are proud to be a trusted partner for many Billion dollar brands and retailers to help them sell more. They trust us to create and consolidate digital online content for them, ensure seamless Brand consistency across international regions and deliver the content to the product pages of hundreds of their most important global retailers. Result of this we also collect/analyse millions of online shopper’s data in real time and advice brand and retailers to optimise their conversions.
We are a fast growing, global organization leading the provision of online content solutions for the world’s largest consumer electronics manufacturers and retailers.
Empowering global Brands & Retailers to sell more by creating, consolidating & sharing engaging digital content & continuously evaluating its impact to maximise sales conversion.
Young, fun, ambitious, no nonsense and get it done attitude people with an appetite for personal and collective success.
This role is part of Shopper Insights & Optimisation division. We help brand and retailer to understand and deep dive on shopper’s data to optimise and increase their conversion using cutting edge BI and Visualisation tools in online space. This team is responsible for everything to do with data science & conversion optimisation.
- This is a data centric role with an emphasis on data manipulation, interpretation and insights, as you identify commercial opportunities to impact upon this client’s strategy.
- Provide shopper led selling stories to our Brands & Retail clients in visual and help them understand their shopper behavioural data via BI platform, Inforgraphics, case studies and assorted data sources.
- Help Brands in shaping their content, marketing and product strategy by executing cutting edge qualitative and quantitative research techniques and presenting the findings back in either presentations or case studies.
- A passion and capability to understand consumer and shopper insight and inspire brands and educate them about power of shopper insights.
- Manage, coach and develop more junior consultants and Insights team members.
- Highly numerate individual, preferably a Statistics or other numerate discipline graduate.
- Demonstrable experience in customer data analysis with a track record of identifying and delivering insights which provide data-driven decision making with statistical and modelling techniques.
- Experience in working with ROI models, reporting and effectiveness case studies
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Power/Advanced User
- Knowledge/Understanding of Cubes, Data mart, Star schema, MYSQL, Database structures
- Data visualization tools such as QlikView and Tableau, R, D3 JS, Many eyes experience is plus
- A flexible approach to the work environment and an ability to manage running a number of projects at any given time; intellectually curious and adept at identifying new opportunities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and influencing skills.
- Strong interpersonal, time management, team-working and presentation skills.
- At least 5+ Years strong hard-core web analytics/data/insights experience from Agency and Client side.
- Experience working within the Retail Industry and with transactional data would be highly beneficial.
- The ability to work independently, creatively and analytically in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Ability/willingness to travel required when needed.