Title: Java Developer
Sector: Financial Services
Our client is a fin-tech driven global provider of consumer credit services; a relatively young business experiencing considerable growth across the countries in which they currently operate…this is a truly exciting company.
Despite our client’s youth there already exists ‘Old Architecture’ and the need for a legacy overhaul. The role of developers involves a combination of Brown and Greenfield development… an ideal opportunity for an Innovator, creator and technically progressive thinking developer who values quality over quantity!!!
We get developers! Our environment is representative of that:
- We’re ‘passionate’ about development, continuous, test driven
- We have a big respect for employees private space and time
- We operate a laid back environment
- We embrace everything Scrum and Agile
- We encourage developers to carry out research
- We coach, train and certify as part of our continuous improvement ethos
- We’re proud advocates for the production of quality software
- We offer stress release tools such as Xbox and other toys
Essential requirements include English language, Java, and a Positive ‘can do attitude’. The following technologies should give some idea to the overall tech environment, experience with as many of these as possible is beneficial:
Java – Spring – Hibernate – Groovy – ActiveMQ – Jetty – PostgreSQL – Underscore.JS – Require.JS – HTML5 – Vaadin – Cucumber – Scala