Title: Senior QlikView Developer / Team Lead
A Senior QlikView Developer is required to step up into a Team Lead role for this London based insurance company. An exciting opportunity for an individual with drive, personality and passion to step up into management.
The successful candidate will join the Information Management Team whose goals are to provide accurate, consistent and timely data and management information to support the business. This is in the form of QlikView Dashboards, Business Objects Reports, Eclipse Enquiries and Databases.
Key technical skills:
- At least 3 years experience in a similar analyst / developer role with an emphasis on delivering business intelligence solutions using QlikView (10 & 11) with Business Objects Web Intelligence (Rich Client) and Universe Design being advantageous
- Experience of running applications over a SQL Server 2008 and free-hand scripting knowledge
- Undertaken hand-on development & testing, writing scripts where necessary
- Produced appropriate documentation to support new and amended systems
- Fully documented all work and ensured that changes to systems holding financial data are SOX compliant
Desirable / advantageous
- Excellent Microsoft package skills, including Excel and Access
- Experience of requirement gathering
- Insurance background with knowledge or the Commercial Insurance sector and the London Insurance Market